Call for trainer Water Flows in You(th)
Updated: Jul 4, 2022
GIANGIO' is looking for one junior trainers for the activity Water Flows in You(th).
The activity is the first meeting on the Hotsposts projects in Italy. This youth exchange aims to develop the understanding of the importance of Water within the youth work. The follow-up of this activity will take place in Cecina in March 2023, can have the same topic or another relevant topic with the agreement of the board members.
This youth exchange is scheduled to take place in Italy by the tuscan beach of Cecina from 4th of September untill 11th of September 2022 and it will gather 22 participants from all over Europe.
In this activity, the participants will gain knowledge of the basics of activism, the understanding of water and its importance at local, regional and global level and will gain knowledge of basics non-formal education methodologies.
Furthermore, the participants will gain soft skills through a series of social and personal interaction within the group context.
We are looking for one inspiring, competent and nature-friendly junior trainers to work together in the team of one senior trainer, supporting the project facilitation from distance (pre & post activity) and as the second trainer at the venue during the activity. This persons present at Cecina is defined to be one day before and one day after other participant's departure.
You are welcome to apply, if you have experience with:
● non-formal education,
● participation in organization of international and national youth activities
● facilitating groups
● speak fluent English
● working in an intercultural team
● aware of non-violent communication and conflict resolution methodologies
We are specifically searching for trainers:
● who are interested in the topic of water activism in connection with NFE education and willing to have experience facilitating it within the groups of young people
Responsibilities of the trainers will be:
● online preparation meetings that will include review of the programme of the activity and selection of participants
● arrival to the facility one day prior to the activity: 4th of September
● attending the team evaluation meeting on the final day of the activity: 11th of September
● providing the GIANGIO team with an evaluation report one month after the activity the latest
Compensation: The compensation will be 400/450 EUR (will be defined by the end of July). Travel, food and accommodation will be covered for junior trainer. Accommodation will be most probably provided in shared rooms (single rooms cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the venue).
Please send an email to Pari (email@example.com) before the 10th July 2022. Please describe your motivation, experience and/or qualification.
The selected applicant will be informed by 15th July 2022.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!